It was in 2017 that I launched my first course called “Tweak Your Mac Terminal”. When I first recorded the course it was using “macOS Sierra”, which was released in 2016.
In 2019, I was asked if I wanted to turn Tweak Your Mac Terminal into a book that would be published by Apress. At this point there was an ebook, but it was based on the course. This new book would be a much needed update, as well as expanding into other areas on the terminal.
After a year of work, I proudly introduce the “Tweak Your Mac Terminal” book.
Tweak Your Mac Terminal Chapters
In this book we go far beyond what the original course covered.
The chapter headings will give you a go idea of what topics are covered with in the book.
- Getting Started (Pages 1-18)
- Terminal Basics (Pages 19-99)
- macOS Built-in Commands (Pages 101-221)
- Installing Commands Using Brew (Pages 223-304)
- Shell Scripting Basics (Pages 305-339)
- PHP (Pages 341-403)
- Version Control (Pages 405-446)
- Web Development (Pages 447-478)
- Going Further (Pages 479-524)
Buying Tweak Your Mac Terminal
Tweak Your Mac Terminal is available on Amazon, in both paperback and kindle editions.